Tourist Attractions-

Hi Readers

For the student blogging challenge we have to write a post about tourist attractions from these places – California, Oregon, Washington, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, North and South Dakota, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and back to California. This is because Miss W and Mr Davo Devil will be visiting these places.

My first tourist attraction would be California!!!                                                                                                                                                         Or in other words Disneyland how could you not miss this tourist attraction it is awesome!! I have been to Disneyland and I had the time of my life. How couldn’t Miss W and Mr Davo Devil not miss this. Disneyland is in Paris, Japan and many other places.  If you are not quite sure what is Disneyland then you are nuts (it’s a theme park by the way). You couldn’t go to all of those places and not miss that!!

Now on to Washington!!                                                                                                                                                                                                          It’s where the American president lives (the White house). Seeing the place where one of the most powerful leaders of the world lives would be a fantastic opportunity and Miss W and Mr Davo Devil will treasure this forever. The White house is a lovely building/house to Barack Obama and his family. The White house is a lovely architectural building and a lot of people would treasure to see the White house I have already treasured seeing it.

I talked about California and Washington how could I not forget New York!!                                                                                                I would love to go to New York this is because I could see the statue of Liberty go to the M&M shop and sadly see the place where Osama bin Laden planned a tourist attack to hijack two planes and his people drive the planes in to the twin towers. Sadly a lot of people lost their lives in this horrible attack planned by Osama bin Laden. Now there is a waterfall naming all the people who lost their lives in this horrible attack and it is where one of the twin towers stood. This place is called ground zero.

Moving from america to….. New Mexico                                                                                                                                                                        This was really hard but I found something. The New Mexico state fair which is held from the  9 to the 25 of September this year. The fair has livestock and many fun activities to do and entertainment for everyone such as dancing,music and many other things. It also has traditional food and many sweet treats the food is plentiful. Do you think Miss W and Mr Davo Devil will like this???

Now I have told you about California (Disneyland), Washington, New York and New Mexico what about New Jersey!!             This is was very hard to find but I found the New Jersey state house………..                                                                                                  It is located in Trenton, New Jersey ,America this is the seat of government for the U.S. state of New Jersey. It is a lovely building and it looks beautiful and magnificent to me. It is not just a seat for the government state of New Jersey it is also a home for the New Jersey Senate and New Jersey General Assembly.

So please comment on these tourist attractions and what you think Miss W and Mr Davo Devil will like……………

Hannah5456                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Sorry I couldn’t get pictures!!

2 thoughts on “Tourist Attractions-

1. Dear Hannah,

Those sound like some good places to visit I will be sure to tell my parents to take me there some time. I would like to ask you some questions and here they are:

1. What position do you like best in netball?
    2. Where is your favourite place in the world?
    3. What are your favourite subjects at school
    4. If you could have any other name than Hannah what would want to be called?
    5. What is your favourite song or movie?
    6. What is your favourite book?
    7. If you could have anything in the world what would you want?
    8. What would be your ideal birthday destination?

Thanks,
    Tess

2. Hi Tess
    Here are the answers to your questions!!
    My favorite position in netball is well I can’t choose out of GA and GS.
    My favorite place in the world is New Zealand because that is where most of my family live and where my family and I are from. Also New Zealand has a lot of fun activites.
    My favorite subjects at school would be maths and HSIE.
    If I could choose another name from Hannah it would be Isabel because I have always loved that name since I was very little.
    My favorite movies are the Harry Potter series because the are awesome!
    I love the Harry Potter books and Jacqueline Wilson books!!
    If I could have anything in the world it would be to have my own MacBook pro!!
    Last but not least my ideal birthday destination would be going to New York city!!
    Hannah5456